3.6
Additional Fees

I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1 7 day cruise and 1 7 day land vacation. Spent 7 days just outside of Tampa at a lovely resort... a little bit of a glitch as RCI had a hard time getting confirmation, but all worked out. I researched where I wanted to cruise and picked Carnival out of Puerto Rico. I researched the ship so I knew where I wanted my cabin to be and what my choices were through RCI. We had the best cruise vacation experience. I think two 7 day vacations for hotel and 1 including meals for $1800... is fair. Just purchased our second package. It includes many more extras which we will try to enjoy!

So that being said you must do your homework, and check out all the places/cruise ships etc. Be prepared and know you still have to pay port charges and tip etc..

The photos I included was a view from the deck to St. Maarten and the other was the view from my room as we left San Juan... Spectacular view!

Review about: Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Price.

Had an Experience with Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations?

Comments