3.6
Additional Fees

I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1 7 day cruise and 1 7 day land vacation. Spent 7 days just outside of Tampa at a lovely resort... a little bit of a glitch as RCI had a hard time getting confirmation, but all worked out. I researched where I wanted to cruise and picked Carnival out of Puerto Rico. I researched the ship so I knew where I wanted my cabin to be and what my choices were through RCI. We had the best cruise vacation experience. I think two 7 day vacations for hotel and 1 including meals for $1800... is fair. Just purchased our second package. It includes many more extras which we will try to enjoy!

So that being said you must do your homework, and check out all the places/cruise ships etc. Be prepared and know you still have to pay port charges and tip etc..

The photos I included was a view from the deck to St. Maarten and the other was the view from my room as we left San Juan... Spectacular view!

Review about: Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Price.

Had an Experience with Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations?

Comments

Royal Caribbean Cruise Review from The Hammocks, Florida Royal Caribbean "I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times. However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed. My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look..." Read more Princess Cruises - Irritated in Alaska Princess Cruises "Our Alaska trip Sept 10 - 17 was booked almost a year in advance. Our room was a balcony and I had signed on for the "beverage package" at $750..." Read more Norwegian Cruiseline - Being stranded in the Bahamas leads to car accident  Norwegian Cruiseline "On Saturday April 15th 2017 we were informed by ship Captain that we have to stay in Bahamas cause bad weather so we won't be going to Great Stirrup Cay..." Read more Holland America Line - Arrogant Holland America Line "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more