I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1 7 day cruise and 1 7 day land vacation. Spent 7 days just outside of Tampa at a lovely resort... a little bit of a glitch as RCI had a hard time getting confirmation, but all worked out. I researched where I wanted to cruise and picked Carnival out of Puerto Rico. I researched the ship so I knew where I wanted my cabin to be and what my choices were through RCI. We had the best cruise vacation experience. I think two 7 day vacations for hotel and 1 including meals for $1800... is fair. Just purchased our second package. It includes many more extras which we will try to enjoy!
So that being said you must do your homework, and check out all the places/cruise ships etc. Be prepared and know you still have to pay port charges and tip etc..
The photos I included was a view from the deck to St. Maarten and the other was the view from my room as we left San Juan... Spectacular view!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Fair pricing
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
You May Also Like
- "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."