Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations - Wonderful Experience, but I did my homework!

I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1 7 day cruise and 1 7 day land vacation. Spent 7 days just outside of Tampa at a lovely resort... a little bit of a glitch as RCI had a hard time getting confirmation, but all worked out. I researched where I wanted to cruise and picked Carnival out of Puerto Rico. I researched the ship so I knew where I wanted my cabin to be and what my choices were through RCI. We had the best cruise vacation experience. I think two 7 day vacations for hotel and 1 including meals for $1800... is fair. Just purchased our second package. It includes many more extras which we will try to enjoy!

So that being said you must do your homework, and check out all the places/cruise ships etc. Be prepared and know you still have to pay port charges and tip etc..

The photos I included was a view from the deck to St. Maarten and the other was the view from my room as we left San Juan... Spectacular view!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Cruises and Ships
review #572897 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.