RCI Cruiser is a terrible deal.They suck you in with promises of excellent cruise value with free upgrades, plus an added free resort stay.
You can easily get a better cruise deal from a regular travel agent, never mind what can be found on the Internet. If you can go last minute you can get something for a quarter the price. They don't tell you you may have to pay hundreds in port fees that are included in other cruise packages. The resort inventory is absolutely horrible.
You're led to believe you are choosing from the regular RCI inventory, but in fact there is practically no inventory to choose from at all. You can do way better by choosing from RCI last minute or extra vacations, or just getting an Internet deal.
Don't buy this package!It's a ripoff!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cruise And Resort Package
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
You May Also Like
- "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Waited over a month because I wanted a QUALITY job done. SOmeone who takes care of your property and does a good job. Not a drive by price..."
- "2/3 things aren't bad. But the most expensive thing was rusted all over. I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and..."
- "bought the couch and loveseat and should have returned it immediately! cushions were never positioned properly and look at how the material has worn with minimal use from 2 adults..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."