1.8
Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation

I am a Platinum member of RCI and have been a member with RCI since 1999. In Dec.

2015 I booked a hotel room in Tallahassee, FL for April 2016. Our Vacation Center charged me $312.93 for the room, applied $60 in Savings Dollar which left a balance of $252.93 which I paid by credit card. When my husband and I checked out of the hotel the receipt we were given showed a total charge of $212.27. Bottom line RCI Our Vacation Center over charged me a total of $100.66 for a room that cost with tax only $212.27.

I WILL NEVER use RCI Travel Center again and I would highly recommend that you don't either because when I called to dispute the overcharge I was given a run around and was told that I had 24 hours from the time I originally booked the room to find the same room for less. Price guarantee. Isn't that just great. You think that as an RCI Platinum Member that you will be treated fairly and given the best deal.

What incentive is there to use their service if you have to continue looking within 24 hours of booking it just to be sure you got the best price. I've learned a valuable lesson and will no longer use RCI's Vacation Center to book anything. They are worthless!!

Please learn from my mistake. Fortunately it wasn't more costly than the $100!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations Room.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service, Attitude of person on phone.

Comments

Endicott, New York, United States #1347886

I just received a charge for $25 that I have no idea what it is for.

We're sorry to hear this and would like the opportunity to investigate. Please email us at talktous@rci.com and be sure to include your membership number.

Kind Regards, Kathleen M., RCI Customer Care