I believe,I was sold a cruise and vacation package where the cost advised was incorrect. I have spoken and emailed to Caroline Sterly regarding the package and the refund that I have requested.We were told the port fees would be around £60.00 per person, when actually the real figures were closer to 300-£500 or more per person. This I feel was misleading and I have spoken to caroline Sterly on many occasions and emailed her regarding a refund as I believe this was a mis sold package.I have been emailing and spoke to Caroline Sterly

since march 2015. Package was sold in Feb 2015.She said that would come back to me.

Kind regards

H Gahbri

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cruises and Ships category for more informed decision or compare Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations to other companies on our site.

Comments

Little Elm, Texas, United States #1244218

RCI agents are not helpful at all...