15501 N Dial Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
Additional Fees

RCI uses a form of lying I would call "Under informing".The crux of the sales pitch is to pit the cost of imaginary gold and silver star resort vacations against the cost of their timeshare.They show you a catalog filled with the names of resorts around the world that supposedly participate in their exchange and points programs.

They answer your objections by using the word "flexibility". That is they say you may have to be willing to take different dates, or a different resort, but in the end its so much more than that. Resort availability is usually for a different season of the year, a lesser quality resort, or a different city within the country where you'd like to vacation. Also, the inventory of resorts changes from those in the book without notice.

That too was Under informing.Who wants a winter vacation in some rural village cottages to be flexible over our preferred Castle in the city of Dublin?We've paid nearly $18,000 so far in mortgage, dues, and searching fees (Exchange fees), and we haven't had a single vacation.

Review about: Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Deception in package, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion