Hello everyone im very upset!I had a referral from friends they are RCI members.

I just wanted to get a cruise special. Got one for 2600 when its to good to be true. Its to be sure, I stay on the phone with the Rep for 2 hours( Wendy) out of FL. That was 2 cabin 4 people.

I ask i can go on any cruise in the world anytime a newone too. She Yes!! Now i find out thats not true. I cant take a cruise in july 2018 on a new ship unless i pay 255 more to upgrade.

I new i had to pay port tax but nothing else. I had other couples that i was telling about this not anymore. Now im stuck paying more or going on an old ship no fair it always about a sale. Wendy keep saying no worries no worries Karen.

Im stuck. Ive talk to rude customer service rep no help. He just played the taped that i ageef to everything with THE fast talking person.

Not the recording of Wendy.Dont buy a package from them

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Rci Cruise And Resort Vacations?

Comments

Princess Cruises - Irritated in Alaska Princess Cruises "Our Alaska trip Sept 10 - 17 was booked almost a year in advance. Our room was a balcony and I had signed on for the "beverage package" at $750..." Read more Sonoma Napa Wine Cruises - A liar, a cheat and a ripoff Sonoma Napa Wine Cruises "My wife and I booked our trip trip to Europe with Sharion Sadler owner of Sonoma Napa Cruises. We were very disappointed with her services. She lies to everyone in..." Read more Carnival Cruise Line - Disappointed Carnival Cruise Line "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..." Read more Princess Cruises - Princess Cruise Lines = Floating Prison Princess Cruises "What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship. Filthy room. The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more