RCI Cruiser is a terrible deal.They suck you in with promises of excellent cruise value with free upgrades, plus an added free resort stay.
You can easily get a better cruise deal from a regular travel agent, never mind what can be found on the Internet. If you can go last minute you can get something for a quarter the price. They don't tell you you may have to pay hundreds in port fees that are included in other cruise packages. The resort inventory is absolutely horrible.
You're led to believe you are choosing from the regular RCI inventory, but in fact there is practically no inventory to choose from at all. You can do way better by choosing from RCI last minute or extra vacations, or just getting an Internet deal.
Don't buy this package!It's a ripoff!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cruise And Resort Package
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "1. We was in a hit and run accident and almost missed the boat. 2.We got rear ended and the car that hit us decided to not pull over, so..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "Victoria Inn Winnipeg Persian rugs made in China Victoria Inn 1808 Wellington Ave Winnipeg, MB R3H 0G3 +1 877-842-4667 Miriem Inc Persian rugs made in China scam Tapis Persan Miriem Inc 4150 Boul Poirier, Saint-Laurent,..."
- "I really dont now were to start. Customer service takes atleast 3 days to reply and there all copy and pasted replys that dont help at all if even relate..."
- "I'm a solo player. When the loot is tight I go on my own. To not be attacked I use my time between armies in the..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."