RCI Cruise and Resort Vacations - RCI Cruiser is a terrible deal
RCI Cruiser is a terrible deal.They suck you in with promises of excellent cruise value with free upgrades, plus an added free resort stay.
You can easily get a better cruise deal from a regular travel agent, never mind what can be found on the Internet. If you can go last minute you can get something for a quarter the price. They don't tell you you may have to pay hundreds in port fees that are included in other cruise packages. The resort inventory is absolutely horrible.
You're led to believe you are choosing from the regular RCI inventory, but in fact there is practically no inventory to choose from at all. You can do way better by choosing from RCI last minute or extra vacations, or just getting an Internet deal.
Don't buy this package!It's a ripoff!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "This is a warning to all parents school committee members or any business planning to work with this company... DON'T. The owners flat out shafted my kids school literally hours..."
- "Got a new Ventura sofa mid July and within two weeks it started matting and looking terrible. Sears has not picked it up or refunded the product even after..."
- "Barrie bathfitters did a complete install including shower / bath faucet assy. In one of the pictures you can see the water spraying out from the lower valve body housing..."
- "I hate HomeTeam Pest Defense. It is my opinion, that they sell the worst termite protection service possible. Their Sentricon system failed to protect my home from termites, and then they..."
- "I ordered the top of the line Bouquet of roses (Exquisite Upgrade) for my wife's first birthday as a mom back in August 2015 (VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL). The..."
- " Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015 My name is R. LaBroi. I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with..."