RCI Cruise and Resort Vacations - RCI Cruiser is a terrible deal
RCI Cruiser is a terrible deal.They suck you in with promises of excellent cruise value with free upgrades, plus an added free resort stay.
You can easily get a better cruise deal from a regular travel agent, never mind what can be found on the Internet. If you can go last minute you can get something for a quarter the price. They don't tell you you may have to pay hundreds in port fees that are included in other cruise packages. The resort inventory is absolutely horrible.
You're led to believe you are choosing from the regular RCI inventory, but in fact there is practically no inventory to choose from at all. You can do way better by choosing from RCI last minute or extra vacations, or just getting an Internet deal.
Don't buy this package!It's a ripoff!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The morally bankrupt *** man who supposedly has no $$, credit maxed out and no $$ for cruises continues to live a life loaded with luxury. Driving around in..."
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "I have used this Florist for the past several years and they produced beautiful flower arrangements at a great price. Even used them for my father-in-law's funeral. Though..."
- "Got a new Ventura sofa mid July and within two weeks it started matting and looking terrible. Sears has not picked it up or refunded the product even after..."
- "its states it is auto ship yes. however out of 5 charges, we received product twice. after cancelling - they then charged us again. contacted mastercard - who have had many..."
- "I received my Bruce Campbell Cream of Evil sweatshirt and it's by far the WORST piece of clothing I've ever purchased in my life!!! Graphics are extremely blurry and colors..."
- "I purchased a new Fuzion 422 when I went to pick it up I found that a gasket would not stay in the window in the living room. When I..."
- "In Oct 2009 I bought my Cane Corso named Cosmo from this breeder in Marysville PA. He died on Nov 12 2015 of bone cancer. He was only 6 yrs..."